Hi

Options
Hope everyone is doing well.

This is my first day at myfirnesspal.
I have join it to help me keep track of my "new way of eating", get inspiration from other members.

I commute 1 hr each way to work, work full time and go to school part time. I spend allot of time seating down. Until I have more time to myself I will need to change they way I eat if I want to lose any weight!!

Good luck to all of us.
~t

Replies

• teresac4
    teresac4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well.

This is my first day at myfirnesspal.
    I have join it to help me keep track of my "new way of eating", get inspiration from other members.

I commute 1 hr each way to work, work full time and go to school part time. I spend allot of time seating down. Until I have more time to myself I will need to change they way I eat if I want to lose any weight!!

Good luck to all of us.
    ~t
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is a great place to be and has all the tools you need. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say and welcome. This is an awesome website!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:drinker: You'll love it here!!

Good luck!! :wink:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:drinker: I find that making changes a little at a time and sticking to that before adding more works for me. Diet is a great place to start! We're glad to have you and post whenever you need us!
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to get all the info and support you need for a healthier, happier you! Welcome!
  • jbloggins
    Options
    can you find a more active way to commute? like walking part way then driving/taking the bus the rest? or cycling which is VERY efficient?
    I am not just a talking head, I am busy too, 40 hour a week school practicum and two part time jobs and I cycle nearly everywhere I go. I 'fit' fitness into my schedule, even if it means getting up 45 minutes early to do a 20-30 minute run before I ride to school/work.