Glove weights or mini weights?

Options
Hi guys,

So I am starting my JM 30 ds today and I got a Tai Bo workout one as well...plus I do pilates and walk. On the DS and the TB I will be using weights. I bought two tiny 2lbs weights and I also got 1.5 weighted gloves (each glove weighs 1.5 lbs).

My question is...will it matter if I use the gloves for both or should I use the dumbbells??? Anyone ever use the gloves and what do you guys think?

Thanks so much in advance!

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Having done both dvd's plus I've done kickboxing, piloxing and boxing classes. I would use the gloves for TB and hand weights for 30 DS. You"d get tired of holding hand weights for TB and for 30 DS there will be times you don't want the weights at all. JMO. Good luck!
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was wondering if I should split them or not...which is why I bought both :-) I will take your advice!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    You're welcome, as I said those were my experiences you may find it different. :)
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Having done both dvd's plus I've done kickboxing, piloxing and boxing classes. I would use the gloves for TB and hand weights for 30 DS. You"d get tired of holding hand weights for TB and for 30 DS there will be times you don't want the weights at all. JMO. Good luck!

I agree for exactly the same reason :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'm curious to see the answers. I've never heard of glove weights.
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ack did the 30ds today - yeah..soo glad I wasnt wearing the weight gloves lol. Thanks ladies for the great advice! :-D