New to FitnessPal

Options
not new to dieting haha i've decided no more crash diets for myself. I'm heading the healthy way through plenty of food and nutrients and good ol excercise

i wasn't going to count calories, but fitness pal makes it so easy, i simply keep track just to have a mindset on what i eat every day

i weighed 317lbs at the beginning of my journey jan 1st, and now am down 11 pounds and seeing slight differences in my body

hope everyone else is seeing results, i think with a little support from everyone we can really get this done..we don't all want to end up statistics on the obesity chart now do we ; ]

Replies

• jessicasager
    Options
    not new to dieting haha i've decided no more crash diets for myself. I'm heading the healthy way through plenty of food and nutrients and good ol excercise

i wasn't going to count calories, but fitness pal makes it so easy, i simply keep track just to have a mindset on what i eat every day

i weighed 317lbs at the beginning of my journey jan 1st, and now am down 11 pounds and seeing slight differences in my body

hope everyone else is seeing results, i think with a little support from everyone we can really get this done..we don't all want to end up statistics on the obesity chart now do we ; ]
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck. Looks like you are doing great so far! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Ok fine, so I've been on here a week and haven't "introduced" myself. Hi I'm KC and I'm a food-aholic. Please tell me you at least cracked a smile? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? K I guess I'm done for the night.
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Get yourself a ticker lady! Show your pound sheddin pride!
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    That btw was directed at you jessicasager, in case I wasn't clear.
  • jessicasager
    Options
    GOT IT!!! : ]