Peeker becomes Participator...

Options
I have been using this great website now for about two months, and I now love it. I needed a website where I could easily count calories, and I found this one! It's very user-friendly, and I really like using the search database option for most of my food. I not only found an excellent and easy website to count calories but also a community of supportive people who are walking or have walked in my shoes. I thought after two months, I would stop "peeking" at posts and start jumping in and participating. I'm looking forward to being a part!

Replies

• MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have been using this great website now for about two months, and I now love it. I needed a website where I could easily count calories, and I found this one! It's very user-friendly, and I really like using the search database option for most of my food. I not only found an excellent and easy website to count calories but also a community of supportive people who are walking or have walked in my shoes. I thought after two months, I would stop "peeking" at posts and start jumping in and participating. I'm looking forward to being a part!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I just started posting too! Welcome!!!!! :happy:

~Leash
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to you both!
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Congrats for taking steps in the right direction!!! Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    It's always great to see newbie's posting! Welcome to the board! :flowerforyou:
    If you haven't already discovered it, MFP is VERY addicting! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congratulations on your change in lifestyle!!:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is wonderful here! You'll find that posting can be very, very addictive!! Enjoy! :drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    It's always great to see newbie's posting! Welcome to the board! :flowerforyou:
    If you haven't already discovered it, MFP is VERY addicting! :laugh:

My thoughts exactly. I post instead of munching and it has become my new addiction! But this one makes me thinner not fatter so its all good!

Welcome and let us know if there is anything we can do! :flowerforyou:
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the warm welcomes! Hope everyone is having a fun and healthy weekend so far!