Ok Ok need some help!

Options
VballLeash
VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
So wow, I just realized it's a friday night and I'm sitting here on my fitness pal, haha I hope thats not too sad. But I'm going to try hard to eat bigger meals in the early day and then taper off into a smaller dinner, I usually do the opposite as I suppose most do. Anyways, what's a good big breakfast that will keep me full longer, and maybe some lunch options, and small dinners? Wow thats a lot to ask for but any help would be awesome! Thanks have a great night!

~Leash

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    So wow, I just realized it's a friday night and I'm sitting here on my fitness pal, haha I hope thats not too sad. But I'm going to try hard to eat bigger meals in the early day and then taper off into a smaller dinner, I usually do the opposite as I suppose most do. Anyways, what's a good big breakfast that will keep me full longer, and maybe some lunch options, and small dinners? Wow thats a lot to ask for but any help would be awesome! Thanks have a great night!

~Leash
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    ...at least your avoiding temptation in the great outdoors!

This fills me up in the morning....
    put some fresh avacado on a piece of toast and top it off with an egg
    or
    oatmeal sweetened with ground flaxseed and a little bit of cream and an egg
    or
    (when it's in season) a grip of watermelon! mmm...:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    What better place to be than spending time on the boards reading up and working on getting healthier:flowerforyou:

Eating small mini-meals is another option.. 5-6 meals a day, breaking up your cals through out the day can keep your metabolism boosted, your blood sugars leveled out (which helps avoid the crash and burn hunger feelings) and is a great option many here use.

Eggs are great for a morning protein to keep you feel content

Protein/carb combo's are good to help you balance out a meal and it gives you fuel for the day, your workouts etc.

Drinking plenty of water helps in a zillion ways.:bigsmile: Just think on what you would regularly eat and tone it down a few notches to about 200-300 cals a mini meal..of course depending on what you and MFP has decided for a daily cal goal for you.

FC:heart: