Quick help me!

Options
I don't know what to do tonight. I'm trying to scarf down my strawberry yogurt and granola snack, but I'm still 659 calories under goal, which isn't good. I put in a good workout today which is why its so high (45 minutes on the treadmill at a 3.0-3.5 pace). What do I do?

Replies

• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I don't know what to do tonight. I'm trying to scarf down my strawberry yogurt and granola snack, but I'm still 659 calories under goal, which isn't good. I put in a good workout today which is why its so high (45 minutes on the treadmill at a 3.0-3.5 pace). What do I do?
    Just go with your feeling for one day? if you are not hungry, don't force it.

However I was curious how many calories a 45 walking on threadmill really burnt...wha't the heart rate?
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    oops, I just realized that I could be slammed by giving the suggestion. LOL
  • cliobogger
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I've eaten plenty today (so it seams) and I had a good workout. I'm still 879 calories under. I know how I could come up with those calories but it would be fatty and unhealthy. haha.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Eat a little bit more tonight, then plan better for tomorrow.
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    I don't think trying to scarf down nearly 700 calories at the end of the night before bed is good. If you have eaten adequately and those are your exercise calories, then don't sweat it. You don't have to eat all of your exercise calories back, especially not every day. Just pat yourself on the back for a great workout day, and go to bed.

Lucy :)
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    You can always eat some protein tonight-chicken, turkey etc. That should help.
  • shaybug21
    Options
    I'm at 288 lbs, so both the treadmill and MFP said I burned 323 (or so) calories. My heart rate was at 150-158.
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Just go with it, babe. Treat yourself tomorrow or this weekend.
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter is a good way to get extra calories and it doesn't take much of it to get there.