Love letter NSV

Options
In the wee hours of the morning, my husband had to leave to catch a flight to Boston for his sister's funeral. I was only minimally aware that he'd left. When I woke to get my day started I saw an envelope in front of the computer screen with my name on it. Inside was a love letter from him. He wrote a bunch of mushy stuff but what stood out most was this line:

"I'm so proud of you for making the commitment to take back your body. You have come so far and look so good to me that I also have to make the same commitment for myself."

Welp, there it is.....

Replies

• Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing sweet!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    How sweet of him!!! He is obviously so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself too. Love this NSV!!!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You set the example and you have saved your health and that of your hubby.. how touching.. You must be so proud of him and he's obviously proud of you.. You're an inspiration!
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    In the wee hours of the morning, my husband had to leave to catch a flight to Boston for his sister's funeral. I was only minimally aware that he'd left. When I woke to get my day started I saw an envelope in front of the computer screen with my name on it. Inside was a love letter from him. He wrote a bunch of mushy stuff but what stood out most was this line:

"I'm so proud of you for making the commitment to take back your body. You have come so far and look so good to me that I also have to make the same commitment for myself."

Welp, there it is.....

Aww! This made my night a little brighter. How sweet!
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

Welp, there it is.....

Aww! This made my night a little brighter. How sweet!

^ What she said!! That was absolutely adorable! :)
  • lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I love it!! What a sweet husband and an amazing way to wake up! Good for him and I'm so proud of the both of ya!