A quick hello to everyone!

renae5
renae5 Posts: 393 Member
Just wanted to share a quick hello. I started back to college last week (HAHA, an old lady like me in college) and I have not been on the computer much to chit chat, just to record my food and exersize and work on any school stuff. I hope everyone is doing GREAT. Did I miss anything major? I am down 5 more pounds in the last 2 weeks so I am stoked about that!!! Staying BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!
Well, just wanted to send my love, thoughts and best wishes to everyone.
Talk to you soon,
cindy

Replies

• renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Just wanted to share a quick hello. I started back to college last week (HAHA, an old lady like me in college) and I have not been on the computer much to chit chat, just to record my food and exersize and work on any school stuff. I hope everyone is doing GREAT. Did I miss anything major? I am down 5 more pounds in the last 2 weeks so I am stoked about that!!! Staying BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!
    Well, just wanted to send my love, thoughts and best wishes to everyone.
    Talk to you soon,
    cindy
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    I started back to college last week (HAHA, an old lady like me in college)

Congrats! Never too late to learn more :flowerforyou: .
    Did I miss anything major? I am down 5 more pounds in the last 2 weeks so I am stoked about that!!! Staying BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!

Tami made it (double made it) and FC sends good advice. The rest is our usual selves needing support and asking for advice. This is what I got, but I might've missed some of it myself :embarassed: .
    We :love: you too, Cindy, and are glad to hear that you still log and exercise - you're setting a true example, "old lady" :laugh: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good luck with your assignments and all. I, for one, am proud of ya!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    It is never too late to go back to school! I say, "GOOD FOR YOU!" I'm a little jealous! Have fun & congrats on another 5 pounds! :flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Good for you juggling all that and still losing that is fantastic!!!:drinker:
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary