It's gone! Someone stole it!!!

Options
I can't believe someone would go and do this. It just blows my mind. Why would you even want it?
For so long now, every time I laid down, it was there for me to look at. It was there for plates and bowls to balance on. It was even a good arm rest. And someone took it!
I don't know how long it's been gone, but it's gone.
And sadly, I just noticed it today.

I laid down on the couch, looked down, and it was there no more.

Someone stole my stomach!!! That big, huge, bulge that was always in the way, was GONE. I looked down, and it took me a moment to realize that those things I saw way down there, were feet! How long have those been there?

Well, to whoever stole my stomach... KEEP IT! I like seeing my feet! :-D

Replies

• tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ...share the gut bandit!
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    hahaha Congrats!
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    amazing..congrats!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Now please, please send that thief my way. I want my stomach gone to.

Seriously, Congratulations!:drinker:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :happy: Woo-hoo!!
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That cracked me up! Thanks for sharing!
  • dedication227
    Options
    this is priceless :laugh: . I love it! Congrats. Very touching.
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    My husband had his stomach stolen too. I wish who ever took yours and his would PLEASE PLEASE come and take mine. LOL Congradulations,
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Thank God it wasn't me. I don't have it either. Keep looking....or not :P I know a few people who may have it, but they're not on MFP, so it may not be yours :P
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh.
    That's awesome, you should be very proud! If you find this thief, tell him to come my way!!!
  • wormzmom
    Options
    That was funny! U don't need to file a police report? LOL!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I wonder if it was combination/book rest model. You are going to have to hold your own book and *gasp* magazines up to where you can see them now... I hope you're happy with that... not that you'll be home reading much because you'll have to go out quite a bit for dancing and socializing to... you know... get the word out that some sort of thief is operating in your vicinity.
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Congratulations, you!
  • kaliesunshine
    kaliesunshine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    awesome!! great job!!
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    hahaha.. Congratulations!!!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    lol...that's awesome...congrats :-)
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    LOL, congrats!! And I LOVE your quote "Sweat is fat crying" that is awesome!!
  • megmariew1
    Options
    Love it! Now someone come steal mine!
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    LOL I was reading thinking... "stole WHAT tell me!! What did they steal?!?:" Congrats!!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    LMAO - wish someone would come and take the rest of mine. And, what a feeling that must have been to see your feet! I vaguely remember what mine look like, would so love to see them again. I miss them!! lol - CONGRATULATIONS!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!