Something you LIKE about your body?

Options
Over the last few weeks the scales have been moving up and down as it does for a lot of people on here, and i've been trying to think of ways to keep myself motivated.

Now don't get me wrong, there are plenty of things I don't like about the way I look (that's why I'm here)

However, the other day I was wearing shorts and thought "Damn! I have really toned calves!" :)
I'm a drummer so thats one place that's always had a good workout, but that made me feel pretty darn good.

So, what I thought is that it would be cool to hear at least one thing from people on here that they like about their bodies. Seeing as if you're at all like me you probably spend a bunch of time noticing all the parts you don't like. This might make a nice change.

So lets hear them :)

Replies

• significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I've always had a good waist:hip ratio (because I carry most of my weight on my hips).
  • michaelynj
    Options
    Boobs :D
  • pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    I like my nail beds.
    Every time I go to get fake nails put on or to get a manicure the nail techs always comment on how perfect my nail beds are.

I also like my eyes, they are a pretty green color.

And my shoulders....they're nice.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I like my eyes. People always comment on how peircing they are and that it looks like I can see into their soul.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    my friends call me "katy legs". so... i'll go with legs :)
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have great legs, tig-o-bitties, and sexy lips. Dig it.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm not being overly critical, but I seriously cannot identify a single thing I like about my body. However, while I was on the StairMaster today, I could see the sharp outline of my shin bones in the mirror. I've never noticed that on anyone before, especially me. It kind of cracks me up, but it was an interesting observation re: less padding in a particular spot.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I like my blue eyes :)
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    My feet. Not too big, not too little, never gain weight - I've worn the same size shoes from about 8th grade until now. They aren't particularly pretty feet, but they don't draw attention to themselves so I never feel self-conscious when I wear sandals or go barefoot.
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    What a nice idea!
    I like my eyes, they're an unusual dark blue color.
    And I like my muscles; you can't see them under all the fat (yet!) but I've always been able to lift & carry & be just as strong as the guys, and I've always kind of enjoyed that.
    Oh, and the longer I'm on a higher-fat, high-protein diet, the more I like my hair. It's getting thick & shiny & long!
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My feet. Not too big, not too little, never gain weight - I've worn the same size shoes from about 8th grade until now. They aren't particularly pretty feet, but they don't draw attention to themselves so I never feel self-conscious when I wear sandals or go barefoot.

I like my feet too! Not because they are particularly pretty, but because I can shop in 'normal sized' shoe shops for them! No plus size feet here!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I like my calves because I've worked HARD to get them!!!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    <--- my gunz they're huge. If they were boobs they'd easily be DD!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I really like my shoulders and the frame they give to my clothes, especially in tank tops. I also love my hair--it's super thick and long and it's a really unique red color that I get a lot of compliments on. :)
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I love my grey eyes and my hair. I also love my hands and calves... I'd love my breasts if they were less saggy, but they are very large and that may have something to do with it. I have a nice rear end too, and I've always loved my upper arms, I'd rather my breasts be saggy than my upper arms!! Thank goodness for that!!
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    Collarbones ~
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have an odd conundrum in respone.

I don't really like my body that much, generally I think I'm too big. (I'm not 320 pounds any more, but I'm still no dainty flower)
    That said: I really like being a big guy! (I'm 6'1", and built like a big ol linebacker)

So, there you go. I like my big ol body, while not really liking my big ol body.

Thank you, thank you.

Pj
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I like my hip:waist ratio and my eyes! Ever since I started advertising I was become much happier with myself and more accepting of my flaws, since I know I work so hard on myself.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    <--- my gunz they're huge. If they were boobs they'd easily be DD!

Too bad there isn't standardized sizing for arms huh? I think you might have to promote the guns to cannons though. :-P

I have to say I like my hips. Having my second boy gave them some curve. It makes me more hourglass.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    my long black hair, my eyes, and eye brows.

If my eyebrows are neat and clean i tend to feel prettier :)