15lbs GONE! 15 More to Go! (Pictures)

Options
xyzena
xyzena Posts: 18 Member
Before I started this I weighed 170lbs! I'm 18 and I'm 5'7! Now I'm 155 and my goal is 130! I was a vegetarian awhile back for a year but my parents got super pissed at me so now I'm 18 and I cut out all meat from my diet. I also quit drinking every weekend and started eating mainly veggies (hence vegetarian :laugh: ), and I recently started running. I slipped one weekend though when I went home to visit. Oops. :/

transform-1-1.jpg

Transformation_2.jpg

Transformation_3.jpg

I hope I can lose more weight! I know some people say the last few pounds are the hardest!

Replies

• Candicegay51
    Candicegay51 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME !!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look great !!!!
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    wow 15lbs makes a lot of difference. you look great!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Yay! Way to go. You are taking charge. LOVE IT. You look great and healthier :)))))
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    15 lbs has done wonders on you. You look terrific. Must be dramatic because you were not that overweight to begin with. CONGRATS!!
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great Going!!
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
    Well done to you! You look fab
  • miam4nia
    miam4nia Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wow! you can really see a difference in your face with only 15lbs! you look awesome!
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You are super pretty, and your weight loss highlights that even more! Good job!!
  • anasraoui
    anasraoui Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so, so proud of you girl, making it happen! Keep it moving!:wink:
  • effiek
    effiek Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    great job!! you look really great!
  • sareaves
    Options
    Keep it up..you look great. I'm 5"9 and my current weight is 146 lbs. My goal is 130lbs. Let's do it together!
  • niicolemariies
    niicolemariies Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look great! I lost about 30lbs in the last 4 months and I'm currently 154lbs.
    My results don't look nearly as significant as yours!
    Congratulations and keep up the good work! :)
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are looking so great! Your glowing in your after pictures. You should be so proud of all your hard work. And yes I've heard that the last few pounds can be hard to lose, but don't let that get into your head. The first few pounds were hard to lose too. You had to make the choice to lose the weight and then make moves to do it. That right there was the hardest part. You've already been there done that so these last few pounds will be a piece of cake...just a small piece of cake though alright. ;-) Keep up the great work!
  • ni3k
    ni3k Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow gorgeous, great work :)
  • mvasallo
    Options
    You look fantastic...I cannot wait till the day I have before and after pics...other than my "befroe when I was skinny" "after I had babies" pics lol Keep up the good work!
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yes, you look terrific. You looked really nice before, but even more so now. Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • chezzy26
    chezzy26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    congratulations u look terrific:smile:
  • heyyooadrienne
    heyyooadrienne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congratulations!
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and keep up the good work! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!