Halfway through p90x (whilst using myfitnesspal) great resul

Options
waxon81
waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
The pictures on my profile are of me halfway through the p90x workout routine. As you can see from my 'before' photos, not only do i look out of shape, i also look miserable. Ive tried to get into shape for many years and although ive always been quite adept at the excersise element, ive always fallen flat on my face when it comes to nutrition and diet. Well, no longer. Thank god for myfitnesspal, i will continue to use it long after i have finished with p90x, and although my next goal will be to gain muscle and minimise fat gain, i now realise how easy that can be as long as you have the right tool (this app) at your disposal. I lost around 25 lbs in just under 8 weeks, and i feel like a teenager again (im now 30, hence the motivation to get in shape). Im looking for friends to keep me motivated and to share diet tips and to recieve/give advice. I hope you are all finding the same success or are looking forward to seeing a brand new (and lets be honest) happier you

Replies

• skarr28
    skarr28 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Skarr ~ I'm new to both MFP & P90X! :smile: My plan is mainly to lose weight, about 40 lbs or so (but, I'm focusing on inches), however I'm going to be focusing on getting the workouts done, eating habits, and consistency. I plan to have obvious & rapid results; mostly excited about getting muscle definition, a smaller waist (and face lol) and gaining strength & flexibility :drinker:

Feel free to add me as a friend!:happy:

~Skarr
  • waxon81
    Options
    fantastic, i know you can achieve your goals, you just have to want it bad enough. My pictures should give you an indicator as to what is easily acievable by the end of the workout programme considering im only halfway thru. Just remember to keep logging into myfitnesspal every time you eat. A new mantra (as per my signature) is "if you bite it, write it", and keeping this mantra in mind the weight has literally dropped off me
  • RedPaperClip
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic and you can really see the difference! All in 8 weeks as well :) I have the P90X Dvds I think I'll have to get them out again to mix up my work outs a bit.
  • waxon81
    Options
    thankyou very much, its people noticing that makes me push that little bit harder. I would definately urge anyone to take before, during and after photos, otherwise its hard to notice the gradual changes. I cant wait to finish the programme so i can start something a bit more intensive
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!