Runner's Club - 1/17

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
Wow, haven't started one of these in a coon's age! :drinker:

Got 5.5 miles in today! Been a LONG time since I've been out to run so this felt good! :smile:

Hope everyone gets a chance to get out there & get some miles in! :drinker:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Options
    Wow, haven't started one of these in a coon's age! :drinker:

Got 5.5 miles in today! Been a LONG time since I've been out to run so this felt good! :smile:

Hope everyone gets a chance to get out there & get some miles in! :drinker:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I am taking a much needed day off today (although I might do my ab video later on) I'm going to go to the North Shore today, the waves are supposed to be 20-25 feet!!!!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I'm about to go run 5, I'm training for a marathon so I can't do much more than that, 10 tomorrow though! :happy:

~Leash
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I'm about to go run 5, I'm training for a marathon so I can't do much more than that, 10 tomorrow though! :happy:

~Leash

Good for you!!! :drinker:

Toying with the idea of training for a marathon. They give you 12-hours to finish it, right??? :laugh:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    4 mile TM run for me this morning, feeling great w/ the running again! :bigsmile:
  • VballLeash
    Options
    haha I know right, I've been running for awhile now and the farthest I've gone running the whole time is 14 miles. You just have to work your way up, you will really be surprised how far you can go trust me! You should do it! Good luck :happy: :happy:

~Leash
  • jdtrainer
    jdtrainer Posts: 160
    Options
    12 miles for me this morning........on my bike. My calf is still sore from last weekend, but I wanted to be with my training group for their last run before next weeks half marathon. I hope am ready to go by then.

JD
  • Shannon023
    Options
    12 miles for me this morning........on my bike. My calf is still sore from last weekend, but I wanted to be with my training group for their last run before next weeks half marathon. I hope am ready to go by then.

JD

WTG, JD!!!! :drinker:

Drop me a line & let me know how you do next week! :flowerforyou:
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options

JD

I hope so too JD! But that is so cool that you went out and biked with your group. Shows committment and dedication :smile:
    I ran 6.5 miles today with my group. My arches have been sore lately and that combined with some knee pain convinced me to try some new shoes. I am so attached to my Asics nimbus but I am trying something new - the Brooks Glycerin. Its a neutral shoe with lots of cushioning and I wear a Sole insert. Change is good, right? Have a great weekend.
    Bunny
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    5 miles down finally. Felt good to get out there and its 15 degrees not -15 so not that bad. Also did a body pump class at my moms gym so great workout day....:happy:

Alisha
  • VballLeash
    Options
    5 miles down finally. Felt good to get out there and its 15 degrees not -15 so not that bad. Also did a body pump class at my moms gym so great workout day....:happy:

Alisha

O my gosh 15 degrees!!! Thats crazy, its like 80 here in Socal, kind of ridiculous its january!

~Leash
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    3.5 for me today. :flowerforyou: