Unexpected but welcome NSV

Options
PeeTeePee
PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
A welcome NSV I've recently noted has been the absence of heartburn (aka acid reflux) since I've lost some weight. I used to have it all the time, especially at night and just accepted it, popped a Rennie and waited for it to subside. Over the past few weeks I haven't suffered from it at all. So there you are, an unexpected but welcome NSV!

Replies

• theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's awsome!!
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    That's excellent. Well done, you!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I just love NSVs like that it just goes to show that were not doing this just to be thin but also to be healthy from the inside out, Nice work getting to that point
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    isn't that great? i was just telling my mom last night that my heartburn has gone away as well, over the last month or so. that alone is almost worth it, because heartburn is just awful. reminds me that no matter what the scale says, i'm already much healthier. :)
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What a great relief! Good for you!
  • tekiegirl
    tekiegirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thinking about it, the same thing has happen for me. I didn't even realise! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!