Women-What Was Your Last or Hardest Body Part To Tone Up?

Options

Replies

• Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    My tummy and my arms!!! They are taking some time to sort!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    For me, it's all off except the tummy. I suspect that unless I make myself underweight and ill, it's not going to happen post babies. The rest of me is rock hard, my tummy still has grabbable handfuls of flab and loose skin. On bad days I look like a very thin pregnant person. I do planks, press ups, fit ups, ball rolls ad nauseam, and nothing has made any difference.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Definitely the tummy, but I'm finally starting to see results =) not your kind of results just yet....you look great!
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    You ladies can do this!!! It IS possible. Dont give up and stay positive :)

XOXO!
  • fteale
    Options

XOXO!

Can I ask if you are saying that from a position of having had 2 children, thousands of abdominal stretch marks and a caesarean?

I am not saying that in any way aggressively, I just want to know if it actually IS possible, because I have no intention of putting in hours more effort a week when I already kill myself trying, if it isn't even possible.
  • NoDairy
    NoDairy Posts: 88
    Options
    My butt! It got way flat with my weightloss and running

But i found a great program and lifted that booty up... It was hard work but worth it..
  • cattheterrible
    Options
    Last clingers-on are my saddlebags. First thing to go was my chest. -_-
  • tifftaffy
    tifftaffy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My butt! It got way flat with my weightloss and running

But i found a great program and lifted that booty up... It was hard work but worth it..

Besides the running- what was the program that helped you?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My last problem area is my inner thighs. But I like to eat and from what I've read it is NOT necessary to "eat clean". I am also not a huge fan of the really low body fat percentage look, so I'm not sure if it's possible to get my thighs to where I like them without dropping to a "too low" of body fat percentage. In other words I don't know if I can get my thighs thin without making my upper body thinner, and I like it where it is.
  • siabevis
    Options

XOXO!

Can I ask if you are saying that from a position of having had 2 children, thousands of abdominal stretch marks and a caesarean?

I am not saying that in any way aggressively, I just want to know if it actually IS possible, because I have no intention of putting in hours more effort a week when I already kill myself trying, if it isn't even possible.

It is possible. I know many moms who have done this and without the help of surgery-though I am a big fan of plastic surgery so if i were in your predicament I would get a tummy tuck, etc whatever I needed if the weight did not come off.Though I would try everything possible before resulting to surgery for weightloss purposes. Sometimes people have lots of saggy skin left behind, or just cant lose the tummy and have tried everything. Then sure, go for it! Im getting my boobs done because a negative side effect of my weightloss was losing all of my breast size. Lol.
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    My last problem area is my love handles, but they're slowly and surely receding. Once they're gone, I'm gonna be so happy. I'm so close to having my "perfect" body and I can't wait to get there. Stupid, stubborn love handles.
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    Always stomach, not sure if that will be possible. I am beginning to accept that.

After 4 surgeries in a 5 year period ( 2 c-sections, 1 attempt to repair damge caused by mistakes in the first c-section, and 1 surgery to remove tumors and cysts) I know that I most likely will never have a perfectly flat stomach. I'll keep training and trying though!
  • siabevis
    Options
    Glad to see u guys staying positive. Thats the best way to be!
  • tahoemads
    tahoemads Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My upper thighs! I just ran a marathon, but my legs are still in process of getting lean - they are muscular, but still carry some fat because it's where my body naturally stores it and has a hard time letting go. My stomach and upper body tone up really well, really fast but my lower body takes much more work.

Anyone else in my boat or does everyone in the world have rockin' long/lean legs except for me? ;) (Kidding, obviously.)
  • fteale
    Options

XOXO!

It is possible. I know many moms who have done this and without the help of surgery-though I am a big fan of plastic surgery so if i were in your predicament I would get a tummy tuck, etc whatever I needed if the weight did not come off.Though I would try everything possible before resulting to surgery for weightloss purposes. Sometimes people have lots of saggy skin left behind, or just cant lose the tummy and have tried everything. Then sure, go for it! Im getting my boobs done because a negative side effect of my weightloss was losing all of my breast size. Lol.

It's not about weight loss, though. I very much don't want to lose any more weight, nor do I want to lower my BF, it is low enough already. It's only my tummy that is a problem, and that is purely because of having had giant back to back babies and a caesarean. I have never been really overweight (the biggest I have been was borderline overweight/normal BMI).
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    my legs,butt and lovehandles
  • Tinybus2
    Tinybus2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The bat wings??? Oh my gosh what a way to put it...but describes my arms too well!
  • fitcounselor
    fitcounselor Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Abs, for sure!! Still going! :grumble:
  • BabyFishMouth
    BabyFishMouth Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It used to be my love handels, but after having a baby... it is definately the bagel pinned to my belly button :ohwell:

Hahaha! Mine is more like a bundt cake.
  • sandradi11
    Options
    Thighs and bum!