NSVs galore

Options
Zoe2901
Zoe2901 Posts: 73 Member
this is a great week so far last night at work i had two people tell me i have lost weight and look alot smaller one of these people i havent seen since before i gave birth to my second son and she said she didnt think it was me at first as i looked too small to be me yay.
also my work clothes are now so loose im constantly pulling my trousers up and my shirt is baggy and looks awful.
and finally i just tired on a dress which i got from bravissimo in the sale it is a size 18 but its so big i just put it on and i can grab a massive chunk of material at the back it still looks nice but i definitly could have gone down to a size 16 which is amazing, i just feel like doing a happy dance and i can now go shopping tomorrow as i really do need new clothes now.

Replies

• no_where1976
    no_where1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    DO THE HAPPY DANCE!!! You deserve it! Good job I love NSVs :)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    yay Congrats!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Way to ROCK IT OUT, Sunshine!!!!!!!! Love those NSV's!!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! :drinker:
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You just happy dance away Sunshine!!

Those are THE most awesome NSV's to have and are worth celebrating!!

When people start to notice and your clothes are falling off, there you go! You are having great success, you are feeling better and you are making a difference in your life and, quite possibly, the lives of those around you!!

So happy for you!

Joyful in the Journey,
    song2sing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!