107 pounds down with pics...eeekkk

Options

Replies

• seasargasso
    seasargasso Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Great work. I really liked the narrative at the beginning outlining your journey. Very inspiring.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    wow that's amazing. totally inspiring.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I just have to say that I just stumbled on your post, and I am impressed. I have seen a lot of before and after pictures, and don't get me wrong, you look fabulous, but it was your story that got me. It is one of the most inspiring posts that I have seen on MFP for a while. You are one of my new heroes. May life bring you nothing but happiness as you continue your journey!
  • heather_morales
    Options
    that is truely amazing. great job. you should be proud.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Doesn't even look like the same person. Wow, congrats!!
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great! Congratulations.
  • bgillis7
    bgillis7 Posts: 124
    Options
    you look amazing... good job
  • Jleigh417
    Jleigh417 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look like a whole different person! Thanks for sharing, definately an inspiration : )
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! You have done an amazing amout of work and it shows. Congratuations!
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great post, thanks for sharing and keep up the good work- you look amazing!
  • klfalzone
    klfalzone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! :) That inspires me so much! Thank you for sharing
  • LisaWrob9803
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • Phoenixsky13
    Phoenixsky13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. Awesome job!
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable!!! You are going on my wall of fame!! Absolutely amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • salzykat
    Options
    Keep it going!!
    And thank you for posting - very inspirational :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow....what an awesome transformation. YOu should be so very proud. Thank so much for sharing your story with us. It gives all of an amazing boost of confidence that we can also do this and that we are on the right track :smile:
  • twinkietigress
    twinkietigress Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow! You are an amazing woman. Great job
  • brendacooks
    brendacooks Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. I know it was hard but those pictures speak a thousand words , words we all need to hear/see. They speak of possibilities, of guts and determination, of hard work and sheer bloody-mindedness. They speak of hope and life and success. I know they sure gave me a shot in the arm. You are an inspiration. Enjoy and celebrate!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Words can't express how proud I am of you, even though I don't know you! What an inspiration you are to many, including me!!! You look amazing! Congrats on all victories!!! Thank you for giving me the courage to continue on!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow. I loved reading your story. You are such an inspiration. Congratulations on your accomplishments. You should be proud! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!