Replies

• albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am so delighted for you! You are truly inspirational! x
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awww your entry made me cry. You are very inspirational to me :D Thank you so much for being brave enough to post those pictures because honestly they just changed my whole day. Thank you thank you thank you.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    Options
    You look fantabulous.... and now are a much HEALTHIER person for those kids as well.

Thank goodness for wine and friends.....
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WOW!!

That is just wonderful!!
    You look amazing!!
    So inspirational!
    xxx
  • colgosling
    colgosling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell you're amazing! You look fantastic
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    Awesome Job! You are quite an inspiration. Congratulations!!!:smile:
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Totally awesome! Thank you for sharing!
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you look amazing congrats on the weight loss, i hope i can do that good.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You have the same beautiful smile in both pictures! You should be so proud of your accomplishment, it just shows the rest of us there is light at the end of the tunnel. Bless you <><
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I love your post. I teared up a little. You look like a new person.
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    whoa! you look amazing and that must have been so difficult. Congratulations! I am in awe.
  • Olivia9636
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing, very inspirational xx
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE. Truly. You must physically feel so different. You look sooo great. Great, great work.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!!!!! What an amazing journey for you! Congratulations and I must say your body looks amazing! I want my tummy as tight as yours when I reach my goal :)
  • jensway
    jensway Posts: 33
    Options
    That is soooo amazing.....I am so proud of you and want you to know that you are now one of the people that will inspire many many people just beginning their journey to a healthier happier life.....you are amazing!!!! So glad I got to read your story and am so motivated by it.
  • larak2011
    Options
    Always remember you've come sooooo far don't get discouraged! You are truly an inspiration!
  • lyngordon42
    lyngordon42 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing your journey to better health, and what results you have achieved!!! bravo, you are an inspiration!!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! You're so dedicated and you work so hard. You are amazing and beautiful!

Congrats on your success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!