107 pounds down with pics...eeekkk

Options

Replies

• MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Go Girl!! That is so wonderful...amazing results!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Wow! And I love your non-scale victories too! (I think 7.5 mph is GREAT!)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look amaizng! All your hard work has really paid off! Look at that flat tummy! Do you alot of crunches?
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, this is what inspiration IS!!! Just think of all the people (including myself) whom you have just helped by posting those few old pics of yourself along side the new and improved you!!! I am in complete awe at how you have transformed your body and yourself in general. I may not know you but I am so proud of you and happy for you!!! You have inspired me to get off my butt and quit moping that I haven't seen a change and push that much harder because IT IS POSSIBLE!!! Thank you for all your hard work!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I love your comment of how your kids can hug you around your waist and clasp their hands behind your back. Such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: AWESOME!!!!! You look great. Congrats on all your success.
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    you look great! way to go! :)
  • I_L0VE_F00D
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! Your story is amazing and thank you for sharing it with us.
  • gilltaitt
    Options
    What a fantastic post to read! Absolutely inspirational! You look AMAZING! And please, please, dont ever delete your before pics! They are prove of your journey and how you've turned your life around!!
  • tewinger
    Options
    Krista, or I hope that is your name. I want to say first and foremost thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. In my eyes you are amazing and I hope that in a year or two if that's what it takes I can share a similiar story. I have so many reasons for wanting to loose weight but your journey and this story will help keep me motivated and focused for a while. I wish I had more words or ways to thank you you for your honesty and bravery. I hate my pictures right now and in fact there are very few pictures of me at my weight right now because I don't like to see them so I avoid cameras. Way to go and thank you again for your inspiration. You are a beautiful person on the inside and out and your children are very lucky to have. I can't wait to be able to climb in the structures with my kids or just be able to walk and bike with them and feel good about doing it.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. You are an inspiration to us all. Don't ever stop. :flowerforyou:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful, great change, you are very impressive
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you for being such an inspiration!
  • _Boomerang_
    Options
    So proud of you!
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look fantastic, well done you. :flowerforyou:
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... thank you for sharing your story and pictures as difficult as it may have been, just know that you have inspired someone very much so....(me)...Congrats!!!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    you look so freaking awesome!!!
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've been following you because you inspired me so much but I love you even more now! You look fabulous and you got your sexay back! :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Awwww!!!! What an incredible story and great success!

My own start was similar, but I was drunk on vodka at a Christmas party when I decided to do the Warrior Dash. Like you, the weight loss was an afterthought and really nice bonus. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!