The elusive Onederland....

Options
Stephanie08
Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
Oh I saw you today but only for a brief moment, but you were there, I did see you. I haven't seen you in about 5 years and you were as beautiful as ever. Then I had to step on the scale like 17 more times, because who really steps on the scale just once? And then you were gone, replaced by your big fat friend 200. I'll catch you Onderland, I'll catch you one of these days, don't you worry....

Replies

• SBrewer1984
    Options
    lmao....cute you will catch it next wk for sure..:smile:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Don't you hate when your scale teases you like that? LOL

You'll be there in no time!
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Oh my - what a tease!!!!!
    You'll catch it VERY soon!!!! Good for you.
    I can't wait to see it either. The last time I saw onederland was September 2007!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Good luck, youll catch it!!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You WAY faster than that 199. You can do it!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    love it. onederland will happen soon for you. I got there recently, but I'm holding off committing to writing "I will not weigh 200 again" on the note I have taped to my bathroom mirror (the note is still stuck on "I will not weigh 210 again"). I know, I need to man up and commit to this.
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    You should have went real quick and peed! :) Hee hee....you got this!
  • Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love that you put notes on your mirror!! What a great idea!

I picture your bathroom with notes all over the place - I will not weight 210 again... Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors food... you know... that sort of thing... lol.

I may bite off this idea!

love it. onederland will happen soon for you. I got there recently, but I'm holding off committing to writing "I will not weigh 200 again" on the note I have taped to my bathroom mirror (the note is still stuck on "I will not weigh 210 again"). I know, I need to man up and commit to this.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Oh, I know how you feel. Last Sunday I was 200.7. So close! I waited the week out though and this Sunday I was 199.2, and a choir sang and an angel got it's wings, and daisies sprouted in my room and danced in a circle. OK, I exaggerated about some of that. It was Onederful though!
    I know the daisies will dance for you soon.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I love that you put notes on your mirror!! What a great idea!

I picture your bathroom with notes all over the place - I will not weight 210 again... Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors food... you know... that sort of thing... lol.

I may bite off this idea!

I now understand the power and benefit of writing down your goals. In the past, I thought it was enough to just think about my goals. In the past, I lost weight and then gained it back. No more of that. I will continue to write down motivational things in accessible places. Good luck with your mirror experience :)
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I'll get there and the daisies will bloom, sing and dance!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    OMG... I thought I was the only one who stepped on, then stepped off, and stepped on, and stepped off my scale! Glad to know that this is "normal" and that I am not OCD. =)

I hope to start the New Year in Onederland! Good luck to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!