Mellow Mushroom

Options
Ok great people. I am going to lunch with coworkers today and of course we are going to Mellow Mushroom. I have been craving pizza for quite some time now.. I mean really what can you eat that's half way healthy at mellow mushroom?? Any suggestions would be great!!!

Thanks in advance,

Determine to not overdo it!!!!! Oh yea and my family and I are going to Longhorn Steakhouse Saturday and I have already planned my meal. There website was extra helpful with Nutritional information. Made it so easy.!!!!!

Replies

• Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yum that place is delicious.... I would recommend going for the veggies on your pizza I don't know if they have thin crust but that would be better for you. Know how many pieces you are going to eat beforehand and limit yourself to that number. As always drink water, enjoy your pizza :)
  • konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yum that place is delicious.... I would recommend going for the veggies on your pizza I don't know if they have thin crust but that would be better for you. Know how many pieces you are going to eat beforehand and limit yourself to that number. As always drink water, enjoy your pizza :)

Thank you so much!!!! veggie pizza sounds delish!!!!
  • RangerSteve
    Options
    Oh Mellow Mushroom, how I miss thee. It's definitely one of the best pizza/calzone/tripped out on LSD places I've been. They have none of them on the west coast though. :(

If you're craving pizza, make sure to fulfill your cravings or you'll just end up not feeling satisfied and you'll be thinking about it non-stop. As far as healthy options go...it's pizza. Get the veggies loaded up for sure and don't skimp on the protein options as that is what will make you full.
  • Mellow Mushroom is so good. I would actually recommend one of their subs, the tempeh one is delicious. BUT! Their subs are still very high in calories, so get a 6 inch and don't get any appetizers, they're all calorie bombs.