"Dear Body..."

Options
Dear Body,

I am SO very sorry that I gorged myself on handfuls and handfuls of popcorn last night while watching movies. But I am more sorry for consuming a huge bowl full of Taco Joe Dip topped with cheese and sour cream, and countless tortilla chips. I don't know what came over me!

While I appreciate the reprimand you have given me, by making me feel sick to my stomach this morning, I really wish you would forgive me and let me get on with my day. I won't do it again.

Apologetically,
me
Anybody else want to write a letter to your body?

Replies

• MisoSoup79
    Options
    Dear Body,

I am SO very sorry that I gorged myself on handfuls and handfuls of popcorn last night while watching movies. But I am more sorry for consuming a huge bowl full of Taco Joe Dip topped with cheese and sour cream, and countless tortilla chips. I don't know what came over me!

While I appreciate the reprimand you have given me, by making me feel sick to my stomach this morning, I really wish you would forgive me and let me get on with my day. I won't do it again.

Apologetically,
    me
  • ndarling
    Options
    Ahahahaha! You're funny! You know what? If you can't live a little, then why live at all? Don't beat yourself up, just get back on track. Thanks for the smile. oxox
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Dear Body,

Apologetically,
    me

HAHAHAHA I love it! I'd like to apologize to my body for not running as much in the last week, I can also blame the crazy wind thats outside for this but still I'm sorry. Ooo and for eating crepes for dinner last night! They weren't worth the calories :tongue:

~Leash