Diet Pills! Anyone taking any?

Options
Okay so if there anyone out there that are taking any diet pills to help with their weight loss? I have taken Lipo 6 and it seemed to work and give me alot more energy. If there is anyone: What are you taking? Is it working? How is it working?

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee and tea for energy. No need to spend a lot of money on diet pills.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    ::puts on a helmet & grabs the popcorn::
  • JeffGDDG
    JeffGDDG Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I just tried Oxyelite pro with very little results. Bad part was the energy crash for two days when I stopped.
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

haha, exactly!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I've got a better idea...

Please send me your cash for diet pills and I'll do the same thing for you as they do... nothing. Waste of money. Weight loss is as simple as calories in v calories out.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly :drinker:
  • brimir
    brimir Posts: 72
    Options

baahahahaha :) that made my day!
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Please send me your cash for diet pills and I'll do the same thing for you as they do... nothing. Waste of money. Weight loss is as simple as calories in v calories out.

1 point for healthy..
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    th_omg.gif

4.gif <--- This. Diet pills are bad bad news.

My friend is a jockey. He took one to lose weight for a horse race a while back. It was supposed to be all natural. He didn't sleep for two days and when he stopped taking it he was walking around like a zombie because he was so tired.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I liked the suggestion earlier to diet and exercise and pop a tic-tac...it'll be just as helpful without all the nasty side effects
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! I am right there with you! Deep breath and GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I've tried Lipo 6 Black for Her and Oxyelite Pro. Oxy gave me more energy than the Lipo... but Lipo suppresed my appetite more. I only took them for about 1 month each and really didn't notice any 'additional' weight loss compared to what I lose on my own with diet and exercise. Everyone's experience and body reactions will be different though. I was prescribed Phentermine and have been taking that for almost a month. It is by far the best, but of course it's not OTC. It's worth asking your dr about if you think you would qualify for it. I have an obese BMI so that part wasn't an issue.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options

This is my response as well. The companies that make these do not care about your health, they just want your money. There are no short cuts. Healthy eating within your calorie limits and exercise is the only way to do this and keep it off. You cannot consume these pills for life, you need to teach yourself how to eat and live in a healthier way.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    dont RELY on diet pills, if you need something, try Slimquick, you know, the 6 main causes of weight loss problems crap. lol use it to maybe help curb your appetite for alittle while, but DIET and EXERCISE is the ONLY way to go! beeleive me i tried everything under the sun!
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    As much as I hate to admit, I am taking Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate mostly just for energy since I am a night shift worker. It is an amazing product but very strong. I would suggest only taking one capsule a day. Not being very familiar with fat burners, I read the directions on the bottle and took a 2nd dose as directed. BIG MISTAKE!!! I was violently sick! I would also suggest taking fat burners with food to combat nausea. :) Hope I could help.

Crystal
  • kcoliver10
    kcoliver10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Phentermine is great. But its a script.
  • awkwwward
    Options

haha, exactly!
    Hope the popcorn is low-cal ;). I'm doing the same.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    NO! that is all
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    My ex spent thousands of dollars on pills. She got fatter each year. If they REALLY worked, there would be no need for sites like this. She would have done better if she would have stopped spending all the additional money on high calorie foods and alcohol.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Phentermine is great. But its a script.

But that's not something you can take every day for the rest of the your life either.