whey protien help

Options
could anyone tell me what this whey protien is all about is it just for people who do weight training or can i use it to fill me up as a drink for snack time do i add it to food what does it do, help some one please keep seeing people mention it on here and not sure about it will it help me loose weight

Replies

• HerpDerp745
    HerpDerp745 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey Julie204, thanks for the excellent question!

Whey Protein is a magical substance created from the Gods for us weak mortals! Whey Protein contains magical fat burning properties in it's molecular makeup that scientists are still baffled about to this very day!

Let me tell you a little about myself before I started supplementing with Whey Protein:

I was at 38%BF, neck bearded jobless dork with a pet iguana named Rupert. Women avoided me like the plague. There was little hope for me in this dark period of my life. One day I stumbled across Whey Protein. BAMM Mother F***er.

In ONE month I am a solid 6% BF! Women attack me as soon as I step foot outside my house (seriously, just like the axe commercials)! I threw a little protein powder on my clothing and SHAZAAM: instant swagg! Throw a little protein powder on my 86 Honda Civic, SHAZAAM: 2014 Dodge Viper! Threw a little protein powder on my resume, SHAZAAM: Ivy League College Education!

I recommend keeping a little pouch of Whey Protein with you at all times. Do NOT mix Whey Protein with ANY liquids. This will negate any magical properties the powder possesses. During every meal, just sprinkle a little bit of this awesome powder on your meal. Not too much, yet not too little.

I recommend you check out this amazing substance around the web. There are plenty of resources. You can start here at Wikipedia's article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whey_protein

Whey Protein has changed my life and it can change yours too!
  • hotcocoa8
    hotcocoa8 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Whey Protein Isolate is like the Rolls Royce of powder protein. I've just started using it this week and it makes you not hungry for hours!!! I use Unjury which is expensive, but it'll definetly make you feel satisfied. People can eat around you and you still wont have a desire to eat.
  • hotcocoa8
    hotcocoa8 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds this week using Whey Protein.