My fitness coach 2 (wii) NSV

Options
We bought the Myfitnesscoach2 game at the beginning of this year. The first few times I attempted the boxing challenge I failed miserably so I worked really hard for a couple of weeks so I could complete it. I remember being deep red in the face, sweaty, about to collapse at the end -I had to work soooo hard. I was so proud that I took a picture of the tv screen to show my Hubby later.

Well last night I decided to give that boxing challenge a go, not only did I pass it on the first try but I did it with ease. I actually held back a little cause I kept thinking that it was about to get really hard and I didn't want to crap out. lol This time when I finished I was a little pink faced, glisten-y, but mostly astounded at how far I have come!!!!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I have a WII that sits on the shelf and plays netflix. Haven't ever done any of the fitness games.
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I am so with you with endurance - started C25k in August (assuming I would never finish) and am running almost 2.5 miles now... I could BARELY run 30 seconds back then!!! Keep it up!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I have a WII that sits on the shelf and plays netflix. Haven't ever done any of the fitness games.

All I use mine for is fitness games - I guess we are the yin / yang of the wii world.