Does Motivation Really Come IN BRA'S and PANTIES?

Options
I'm interested to find out if these pictures I see with women wearing JUST panties and/or bra's are really for motivational purposes. I'm NOT knocking anyone, and if I don't like what I see, I won't look. I just can't grab the concept of some of the pictures that are posted on this "FITNESS/SUPPORT" website.

What are your thoughts??

Replies

• Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I say whatever works for you, you go with.

And if you're proud, be proud. Heck, if I actually REACH my goal you're gonna see one proud mofo with pics cause I've never been able to hit the beach with no shirt on.

I once saw a guy checking out his own abs in the gym mirror (also in the change room, not the GP) for like 5 mins. I took the bait and asked, "WTF?" He says, "I used to look something like you. I'm smelling the roses!" That made perfect sense to me. To some it might seem like bragging / showing off etc. To me it seems justified.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I say whatever works for you, you go with.

And if you're proud, be proud. Heck, if I actually REACH my goal you're gonna see one proud mofo with pics cause I've never been able to hit the beach with no shirt on.

I once saw a guy checking out his own abs in the gym mirror (also in the change room, not the GP) for like 5 mins. I took the bait and asked, "WTF?" He says, "I used to look something like you. I'm smelling the roses!" That made perfect sense to me. To some it might seem like bragging / showing off etc. To me it seems justified.

Fair enough!! Thanks for the feedback!