Possible tore hamstring

I am about to be in tear. Just got back from the dr. The pain is awful, but the pain of having to miss my workouts is worse. I have joined a biggest loser challenge and now I do this :mad:

It's my fault I know. I have been working out non stop and should have rested my leg a couple days ago when I pulled it. Instead I go wide open two more days and now Im laid up, drugged up and mad as heck.

anyone want to cheer me up???? Pleaseeeeeee:sad:

Replies

• I am about to be in tear. Just got back from the dr. The pain is awful, but the pain of having to miss my workouts is worse. I have joined a biggest loser challenge and now I do this :mad:

It's my fault I know. I have been working out non stop and should have rested my leg a couple days ago when I pulled it. Instead I go wide open two more days and now Im laid up, drugged up and mad as heck.

anyone want to cheer me up???? Pleaseeeeeee:sad:
  • abelb
    abelb Posts: 14
    sorry that happened just keep your diet in good shape and youll be fine. last year i had surgery for a ruptured chest and couldnt workout for like 8 mos. back to noral routine for like 5 mos and last week i tore the other side! im right there with you. just be strong
  • oh wow abelb you have been through it. Thats what Im going to do is stick to the diet and hope for a fast recovery. Hope you heal soon. Who knew being is shape could be so painful :noway: