New to this!

Options
I started this week and I LOVE IT!!! I accidentally deleted a couple people as freinds messing around... sorry I didnt mean to. If you want to add me I would appreciated it. I would prefer people who stick to the topic of the website! :)

Replies

• himiller3
    Options
    Welcome to the community ;) Most people here are really friendly and helpful, I'm sure the ones you deleted would completely understand.
  • lynswin77
    Options
    I started to use my fitness pal a couple of months ago on my mobile phone but i have now found the website and i am totally into it!! Really enjoying the fact that i can still enjoy things i like but just in moderation. Been using this app strictly for 3 weeks now and lost 6lb, so i am really happy with that and hope to continue this way until i reach my target :) good luck everyone, be strong and motivated!! xxx
  • puzwuz1
    puzwuz1 Posts: 42
    Options
    Good luck with everything! I am with you in that I really love this site! Using the mobile app makes it so easy to keep track of everything and keep myself accountable! So far, everyone I have met on here has been really nice and helpful with everything.