Chipotle - Nutrition Calculator

Options
Just ate at Chipotle for lunch today -- MMMMMMMMM. I tried to leave out the cheese, sour cream, and fried chips, but even then it was hard to tell the calorie count in what you get in your Chipotle "bowl." I knew it would be high, but for a once-in-a-while splurge, I'd like to know what I really had...

Sooooo, I found this calculator online that lets you click on just the ingredients you chose to add to your Chipotle bowl, and gives you a calorie total. COOL!

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator

Replies

• atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Thank you! :)
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    YUM thanks, now I know whats for lunch.
    Thank gosh I am a picky eater and only get 2.5 things on mine haha
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    bump thanks!!
  • Dianababii
    Options
    Thanks!!!:)
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Just ate at Chipotle for lunch today -- MMMMMMMMM. I tried to leave out the cheese, sour cream, and fried chips, but even then it was hard to tell the calorie count in what you get in your Chipotle "bowl." I knew it would be high, but for a once-in-a-while splurge, I'd like to know what I really had...

Sooooo, I found this calculator online that lets you click on just the ingredients you chose to add to your Chipotle bowl, and gives you a calorie total. COOL!

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator
    AWESOME! I moved to WA from So Cal in April and I MISS GOOD MEXICAN FOOD! I finally found a good place up here but man, does that sodium ever stick around!

Remember - their portions are HUGE! You can always ask for a lid and take home 1/2 your bowl to get more joy out of the next day! :)
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I finally found a good place up here but man, does that sodium ever stick around!

Remember - their portions are HUGE! You can always ask for a lid and take home 1/2 your bowl to get more joy out of the next day! :)

BOY, are you RIGHT!! I was thirsty for the rest of the night -- and ummm, you're right. I shoulda taken 1/2 of it home!!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    vegetarian burrito bowl at Chipotle is on of my favorites. Thanks for this.