Im looking for a pumpkin cookie...

Options
Thirstygirl
Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
I love all the pumpkin recipes out there and love to cook with pumpkin... but are there any pumpkin cookie recipes out there???

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Try this...there's a couple of them on here (this is a great site for other recipes too).

http://www.skinnytaste.com/search?q=pumpkin
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just found a few on betty.crocker.com/recipes. I made the pumpkin-pecan spice cookies....really good except I took out the pecans since I don't like nuts in any of my cookies :) the recipe does have 140 cal a cookie per the recipe, but I have also made them without the brown sugar and used apple sauce and left the vanilla chips out and recalulated the calories....they are also good! But moderation is key so either ones should be fine....I love pumpkin anything so I LOVE this time of year. If you can't find the recipe let me know and I will scan my copy and email it to you. Have a great weekend!
  • fish119
    fish119 Posts: 67
    Options
    yes...my mother makes the most amazing pumpkin cookies ever! I don't have the recipe as I am at work at the moment but I will get it for you tonight!
  • lilybug13
    lilybug13 Posts: 154
    Options
    I made these last year multiple times and everyone loved them.

http://www.bhg.com/recipe/cookies/melt-in-your-mouth-pumpkin-cookies/
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Here is the easiest recipe...

yellow cake mix
    1 can of pumpkin

mix the 2 together...drop spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake at 375 around 8 minutes or until browned

They are delish, easy and cheap
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I have one at home that a friend gave me for a recipe she called Peanutbutter-Pumpkin Puppy Treats. She called them puppy treats because she used a dog-shaped cookie cutter. Not because they are meant to give to your dog. It's a good recipe. I'll post it for you later.
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options

yellow cake mix
    1 can of pumpkin

mix the 2 together...drop spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake at 375 around 8 minutes or until browned

Wow, they sound super easy and yummy, too!!! Think I might try this over the wknd, thanks!! :)
  • Thirstygirl
    Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
    Options

yellow cake mix
    1 can of pumpkin

do you know what nutritional facts are?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

yellow cake mix
    1 can of pumpkin

do you know what nutritional facts are?

Should be super easy to figure out. Have you used the 'recipes' tool on here? Just add the ingredients to your recipe, then the number of servings and you can get a per-cookie count.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Almost forgot.

Peanutbutter and pumpkin puppy treats

3 cups of brown rice flour
    2 eggs
    1 tsp ground nutmeg
    1 15 oz can pumpkin
    ¼ cup of peanut butter

Preheat oven to 350 F mix all ingredients together until soft dough
    forms. Divide dough in half, roll out on rice floured surface 1/2" thick. cut out with your favorite doggie cookie cutter bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 30 minutes.

I have no idea what the calories are in this recipe. I don't think it should be too high though.