Greys Anatomy

Options
BondBomb
BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
Ok - I know that the show is fictional. I fully understand that.
But Derrick is really starting to piss me off.
Meredith threw herself in front of a GUN for you *kitten*. She tried to save your friends wife. She took care of the baby YOU wanted to adopt while you were MIA. She should be the one pissed at you!
Im really beginning to hate you and the show!

Replies

• NicolioRussell
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I know. He's a total D-bag. I can barely stand to watch the show anymore.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!! He is not being nice right now!!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! I know!!!!!! It's killing me- I just want them so be happy and get Zola back already!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Haha I love Grey's.
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    love the show! :)
  • hstallings13
    Options
    I never really cared for him, but after last night's episode, I really like Owen :)
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to watch the last two episodes but I was pissed at him during the season premiere! I love the show and hope he gets his head out his *kitten* soon!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I do love the show too. Unfortunately I have to watch it online after it has aired. He is annoying me as well, but also, think about it, this was the next huge step in his lifetime achievements and now, as he sees it, Meredith has ruined this goal for him. As good of a reason as she had, it still ruined things for him. However, is he being a jerk when he should be working it out since they are married, YES! You can't walk away from your spouse for this long because of something they did. Espoecially when you knew she makes snap decisions without thinking of consequences.
    Yes, I like to lsoe myself in these characters. Makes my life seem so... normal and calm! LOL
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Grey's lover right here. I am so dissapointed in Derek. What she did wasn't malicious. I am not saying it was 100% justified, but you would think he would be a lot more understanding...
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    Oh, they are just setting it all up for a big kissy kissy and makeup sex episode .. They always do .. It's almost predictable. .. Almost!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Oh, they are just setting it all up for a big kissy kissy and makeup sex episode .. They always do .. It's almost predictable. .. Almost!

I wonder if everyone will be singing during the sex again?
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I wonder if everyone will be singing during the sex again?

That episode is the only one I have never seen. I did try to watch it but I just couldn't. The singing was weird. I know why they did it but still hated it. I just read a recap and resumed watching the next week.

What I'm pissed about is Alex Karev. THE best character on the show and still no progress. We've had little glimpses into why he is the way he is. I want a serious story line and some character development, dang it!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen last nights show yet but I remember reading that Patric's contract is up this year and he made insinuations that he would not be back. We'll see. And why didnt miranda get chief of surgery.. I hate Owen... he is the absolute WORST actor!!!
  • xneurocentric
    xneurocentric Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching Grey's after Izzie got sick and left Alex. I did end up seeing the Season 6 two parter (and almost cried all my tears out) but it's just not the same Grey's. I still watch Season 1 and 2 to remember the good old days. Grey's just isn't what it used to be.
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    He needs a reality check, and quick!!
  • BondBomb
    Options
    How can you not like Owen??? First Im not sure we can ever be friends because of that comment! j/k :)

I hate Alex. The brooding is BORING! Yes yes your childhood sucked. Well so did everyone elses. Boohoo you're a hot doctor.

The singing episode was great! I don't get into that kind of Glee crap but man it was emotional. I actually loved it.

Anyone else think Miranda's new boyfriend is super feminine?

And last but not least....Avery's love interest should be ME. That is All!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Little grey should dump avery, you can have him, and little Grey and I will ride off into the sunset....
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    How can you not like Owen??? First Im not sure we can ever be friends because of that comment! j/k :)

I hate Alex. The brooding is BORING! Yes yes your childhood sucked. Well so did everyone elses. Boohoo you're a hot doctor.

The singing episode was great! I don't get into that kind of Glee crap but man it was emotional. I actually loved it.

I agree with pretty much everything you said!

Owen is amazingly hot and a fantastic actor - couldn't believe he's the same guy from Trainspotting. And you have to hear him speak in his native accent and you will swoon.

I also love Avery. He has absolutely beautiful eyes. Don't like him with little grey though...she just annoys me with her whining.

I'm very hot and cold with Grey's. I was ready to dump the show a few years ago but the father who shot everyone story arc brought me back in and through last year, I thought it was very good. But so far this year I'm unimpressed. Just seems like the same old stories - I mean Christina was already pregnant before.....did they forget?
  • BondBomb
    Options

I agree with pretty much everything you said!

Owen is amazingly hot and a fantastic actor - couldn't believe he's the same guy from Trainspotting. And you have to hear him speak in his native accent and you will swoon.

I also love Avery. He has absolutely beautiful eyes. Don't like him with little grey though...she just annoys me with her whining.

I'm very hot and cold with Grey's. I was ready to dump the show a few years ago but the father who shot everyone story arc brought me back in and through last year, I thought it was very good. But so far this year I'm unimpressed. Just seems like the same old stories - I mean Christina was already pregnant before.....did they forget?
    No kidding about Christina! I mean...you claim to be a brilliant surgeon and yet cant manage to NOT get preggo?
  • healthy_KT
    healthy_KT Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen last nights show yet but I remember reading that Patric's contract is up this year and he made insinuations that he would not be back. We'll see. And why didnt miranda get chief of surgery.. I hate Owen... he is the absolute WORST actor!!!

Worst actor?!?!?! Are you kidding?! Kevin Mckidd is the best actor on the show. He has a much bigger range than many of the actors in america. Did you know he's actually scottish? He's a great enough actor to master the american accent. He's amazing. Go watch Rome, Journeyman, Trainspotting or any of his other movies or shows. (He has a different accent in each show/movie I mentioned.) I may be a little biased but he his my favorite actor. Definitely one of the most talented in the industry.