Help plz!!

Options
I'm just wondering if the stomach bulge from having a children ever goes away? I had my baby almost 2 years ago via c-section, and my stomach is nice and bulgy. I've been killing myself with workouts, but will my pre-baby stomach ever come back? I'm not going to lie, I have never had washboard abs, but i'm longing for my semi bulgy stomach in my pre-baby days.

Mothers out there, pleasegive me some feedback!

Replies

• kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    If the bulge is from body fat gain, why wouldn't it go away?
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 here....just keep working hard and eating right and it will go away. :flowerforyou:

Guess I should add that I also had a c-section with my last child and 3 of kids were almost 10 pounds at birth....it is possible!!!!!!
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You may want to talk to your doctor. Having a C-Section may require a different approach.
  • thibautseeker
    thibautseeker Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've found yoga is amazing for body-shaping. Try abdominal lifts, front and back bends. I started with 10 mins a day (I've built it up gradually to currently 20 mins a day), and although I've still got lots of weight to lose people really have noticed the difference in my bodyshape.
  • Terriann7
    Options
    Another mom of 4- mine did go away....it is back now that my kids are all raised. Ugh- middle age. BUT what I used to swear by and I used to do by habit is to hold my stomach in all the time. It felt weird to me to let it go.

If I had one word to use for a healthy lifestyle it is CONSISTENCY for now and forever.... healthy choices most of the time. :)
  • missy5277
    missy5277 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 the first one a c-sec and unfortunately mine never went away, however i never worked as hard on it as i do now
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    With exercise and a calorie deficit. You will definitely decrease your belly size. Definitely plenty of abdominal, lower back, core exercises to strengthen and tighten the muscles in that region. But monitoring your calorie consumption is priority to effectively see weight/fat loss. Keep up the hard work!