Accountability. Help to stay ON the wagon.

Options
I love MFP and the support that members offer to each other however do you not find yourself spending more time on FaceBook? I know I do. I don't know if its just me but I noticed on MFP there is not notification on if a response is left on a friends status.

Ex: I comment on your status, you get a notification someone commented on your status BUT if you post a reply to that same status I will not be notified. So unless I look several times a day there is no way for me to know you re-commented.

Anyways, long story short.
Since FaceBook is so popular AND you get notified whenever a message is left. I created an Accountability and motivation group. www.facebook.com/groups/fiercefighters. Its geared to help motivate and hold us accountable to our workouts and whatever else we need help with, whether its with nutrition tips, someone to say "get off your butt and get moving" LOL, or just ideas to help with something you maybe struggling with. We even give pats on the back and kudos for a job well done! I hope to SOON do a contest and provide rewards for working out and achieving goals. (BTW I am not a coach or going to try and sell you anything!) I just know what helps me and figure if it helps me why not see if it helps others out there too.
I LOVE MFP and I am not trying to take away from it at all. But I wanted to offer an additional option to MFP that maybe a little more convient or easier for people to utilize.
So its your call. You will not hurt my feelings any and yes I still will be on MFP cuz it is so bennificial in calorie counting and logging exercise.

Have a wonderful Friday and WEEKEND!

Accountability group for anyone looking to get in shape, stay in shape, or needs that bit of encouragment to just keep going. STAY COMMITTED!

Goals:
Keep pushing play.
Feel good about yourself.
Keep your body moving.
Inspire others.
Help others in down times as they will help you.
Supporting those who join.
Get information from real people on other programs.
HAVE FUN!