looking for likeminded friends and guys trying to build musc

Options
Hey there, ive recently started working out, ive lost over 20lbs in 8 weeks, I work out 6 days a week. Ive nearly reached my goal of 165 lbs, and am so close to getting the six pack ive always dreamed of. Once ive achieved those goals I intend to clean bulk (try to minimise fat gain whilst gaining muscle) and pack on some size. Surely I cant be the only guy on here with that goal!? My diary is unlocked so feel free to critique, and or give/take advice from it. I have before and after photos showing how my diet has changed my physique. It's not just men I want advice from, im looking for friends regardless of gender, just people who're as motivated as I am to make big changes. Please feel free to add me

Replies

• mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    A big congratulations on your weight loss journey. I see you have not had any replies?

It is very sad, and I hope you get a big response from the guys off here ;-)

A good website that you could look at is www.muscletalk.com you will get lots of support.

Either way good luck on your continuing journey
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Many thanks for your reply. I spend quite alot of time on bodybuilding.com, but as I have found myfitnesspal such an important part in what I am trying to achieve, I am hoping to find people who are as motivated at losing, and keeping off the weight, as the guys are motivated at building themselves up on the bodybuilding forms