ski machine exerciser

Options
How many times a week and how long should one do the walking on one of these machines. I'm 68 and started at 15 minutes and am up to 30 min. every other day. Is this correct? Or, should I continue to try to walk longer?

Replies

• JvOL
    JvOL Posts: 4
    Options
    How many times a week and how long should one do the walking on one of these machines. I'm 68 and started at 15 minutes and am up to 30 min. every other day. Is this correct? Or, should I continue to try to walk longer?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Sounds fantastic, you are doing more than most of us:laugh: You keep it up and increae your time or resistance whenever you feel it is getting too easy or you want to challenge yourself. It sounds like you are right on track at increasing when you are ready.

Anne
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow JvOL! You make me look pathetic! Good for you. Sounds like you are going to set the pace for a bunch of us today!
    Cowboy
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing terrific to me. I definately think that everyone needs to be physically active at a pace that works for them. When you are ready to incerase your time or resistance or whatever go for it. We are glad you have joined us.
  • JvOL
    Options
    Thank you for your replys. All of you made me feel great and very welcome to your group.
  • JvOL
    Options
    Thank you for your welcome. Just hope I can keep up the pace. You made me feel great!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou: