Pumpkin Pancakes Anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You'll find it in the baking section. It's pumpkin puree in a can. Libby's is usually what the stores carry.
  • OatmealBowl
    OatmealBowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    @Wynterbourne Yup :)

Pumpkin Pie Puree is in the baking section, as @moniquedeanne mentioned. Then pumpkin puree is in the vegetable aisle. I originally went to get pumpkin puree but they were out (someone snatched it up for all there yummy pumpkin recipes - LOL). That's the only reason I found the pumpkin pie puree. It's Libby's simple version of making a pumpkin pie in a rush. ;)
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    @Wynterbourne Yup :)

Pumpkin Pie Puree is in the baking section, as @moniquedeanne mentioned. Then pumpkin puree is in the vegetable aisle. I originally went to get pumpkin puree but they were out (someone snatched it up for all there yummy pumpkin recipes - LOL). That's the only reason I found the pumpkin pie puree. It's Libby's simple version of making a pumpkin pie in a rush. ;)

Thanks for the recipe by the way...

Okay. Yeah, I know what "pumpkin pie MIX" is and how it's different from "pumpkin puree". I was also trying to clarify for anyone else who might not know the difference because there is no such thing as "pumpkin pie puree".

Pumpkin pie MIX -
    039000045216.jpg

Pumpkin puree normally labeled 100% pumpkin -
    039000045049.jpg
  • Bon226
    Bon226 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bon226
    Bon226 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Is the nutritional info for these listed anywhere?
  • stefnicole
    Options
    sounds good!