Holla if ya hear me

Options
Hey yall! Ok, Im back! At the first part of last year I discovered this wonderful website and it helped me in losing 55 pounds! Once I started to have more confidence in myself and started dating again, I got into this comfort zone that I cannot get out of. I guess you could call the weight I am at my "comfort weight" or whatever. Honestly I just feel like I am stuck in this horrible rut that I NEED to get out of. I have only 35 pounds left to go to make my big goal. I really really need some help here. I think I am having a really hard time with motivation. And my old food addictions are coming back to haunt me. I hate feeling trapped by my own appetites and passions. I am taking control, but I need some support from you all. I also am a good person to help motivate others, I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine!!!! I know with a wonderful support system, and a whole lot of drive I can do this, WE ALL CAN! I want to be a healthier, happier me. Who's with me?!

Replies

• fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! Ok, Im back! At the first part of last year I discovered this wonderful website and it helped me in losing 55 pounds! Once I started to have more confidence in myself and started dating again, I got into this comfort zone that I cannot get out of. I guess you could call the weight I am at my "comfort weight" or whatever. Honestly I just feel like I am stuck in this horrible rut that I NEED to get out of. I have only 35 pounds left to go to make my big goal. I really really need some help here. I think I am having a really hard time with motivation. And my old food addictions are coming back to haunt me. I hate feeling trapped by my own appetites and passions. I am taking control, but I need some support from you all. I also am a good person to help motivate others, I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine!!!! I know with a wonderful support system, and a whole lot of drive I can do this, WE ALL CAN! I want to be a healthier, happier me. Who's with me?!
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Welcome back! :drinker: And congrats on your weight loss and for keeping it off for a year! Now that you're back on this awesome site I'm sure you'll find the motivation you need to continue towards your goal.
    :flowerforyou:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    Im totally with you... HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I know you can do it even though I dont know you... it takes a strong person to admit when they're down and ask for help back up. Im Matt and I just got here last week and with help from wonderful people like you on this site and motivation etc I know I can get back to where I want to be as well. Lets do this! Welcome back btw.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: Baby step your way back into the good routine and make it stick!:bigsmile: :drinker:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know exactly what you mean!!!! I did lose all the weight I wanted to lose back in Sep 08 (joined jan 08) and then, like you said, I felt too comfortable and gained about 10lbs from Oct to Dec. I saw myself going back to my old habits, mindless eating, snacking late at night, drinking too much, stopped making myself accountable for what ate....then I said to myself "why throw away all the hard work I did last year????" I cannot allow myself to fall like that again. So in the beginning of the year I got back on track. And this time around of course I know a lot more than when I started last yr and besides I don't have that much to lose. You can do it!!! And hey you have lost 52lbs, amazing!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: