New here and in need of support!

Options
HI! I'm new to Myfitnesspal. My cousin has had quite a bit of success with the Primal Blueprint diet so I thought I would give it a shot. Is anyone else doing this diet as well? If so I could use some tip helpful tips and delicious recipies if you have any. Also, I don't have much of a support system in place so I can really use any support anyone is willing to give me. Thanks! :)

Replies

• Venice34
    Venice34 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm not familiar with that diet, but if you need support I can lend a friendly hello!! Just log in everyday and you'll always find some inspiring story or person. I've been adding people who motivate me to make this change and maintain! Good Luck & you are welcome to add me.
  • CarolineHayden
    CarolineHayden Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the site! Feel free to add me for a friendly face and support; we all can use it. =)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm new to Myfitnesspal. My cousin has had quite a bit of success with the Primal Blueprint diet so I thought I would give it a shot. Is anyone else doing this diet as well? If so I could use some tip helpful tips and delicious recipies if you have any. Also, I don't have much of a support system in place so I can really use any support anyone is willing to give me. Thanks! :)
    This site is full of support! Feel free to add me if you'd like!