Thank you MFP an MFP Buddies. Time for me to sign off... (wi

Options
2»

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Be safe...where ever the Army takes you..congrats on all your hard work...
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! Best of luck to you...God bless and keep you and your family. Thank you for serving our country :smile:
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your great changes!!! Wherever you go keep up the great job you have done!!!! God bless you always!!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great job goodbye and good luck for the future
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am very proud of your accomplishments.

Be careful! Dont write us off completely, we have kept in touch with oversears before.

Good luck!!!
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Check in when you can. If you can let others serving with you know how much we appreciate all you do. If you can, if you find someone who isn't getting any mail, or needs some communication, let me know, let us know, so we can be there for him/her as all MFP's are there for each other. My freedom rests with you and all others that serve as you do. I do not take it for granted, so, let everyone know that serves with you that there's people who are so appreciative, and would like to know how we can give back.

Thank you.
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Options
    Thank you! Be safe!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, blessings to you as you take off in service.. THANK YOU for serving our country!!!!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Thanks for your service to our country. We appreciate you!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    You look great! Many congrats and thank you for your service! :drinker:
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    From a Marine Mom, Thank your for serving! May God bless your journey, keep you safe and protected along with your family at home waiting.

God bless

Nichole
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you hun! Take care and stay safe! :)
  • lae1227
    lae1227 Posts: 30
    Options
    Congratulations on you success. Stay safe & thank you for serving our country.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!