5 weeks difference in my face. (pics of just face)

Options
not a CRAZY difference.. but def can tell im losing weight. i was feeling skeptic since the numbers werent dropping on the scale.. but this def gave me a little extra motivation!

Diptic-1.jpg

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    too big
  • jwallace84
    jwallace84 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. You can def see the difference.
  • thesweatybetty
    thesweatybetty Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    too big

fixed it..
  • Maff87
    Maff87 Posts: 39
    Options
    how much have you lost? Can definitely see a change!! Always lose from face first then goes down body ending around bum, thigh, tum area siiiigh lol

Nice to see it working though right? I put my jeans on today that used to be a little tight and had to wear a belt with them-yay!
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell! Good job!
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You can definetly tell! Keep doing whatever your doing!
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    Amazing difference in the two pictures! Congratulations on how much younger and thinner you look!

Joyful in the Journey,
    song2sing
  • thesweatybetty
    thesweatybetty Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    how much have you lost? Can definitely see a change!! Always lose from face first then goes down body ending around bum, thigh, tum area siiiigh lol

Nice to see it working though right? I put my jeans on today that used to be a little tight and had to wear a belt with them-yay!

19 lbs since the first pic was taken (i was trying to do low-carb but realized it wasnt a diet that was sustainable). i started a healthy eating program (bodyforlife) 3 weeks ago and have only lost 3 lbs so far.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Great job. You can certainly see the difference.

After I lost weight and cut my hair, I remember washing my hands in someone's bathroom, looking into the mirror, and totally not recognizing the face. I just stood and stared. I didn't know that person. It was a surreal moment.
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    There is definately a difference and you look great. Keep up the great work.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    You look great! Conrats on your success thus far! :flowerforyou:
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You have beautiful teeth! Lol I'm so jealous!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I don't see a difference yet but...you have really white teeth!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    big difference! looks great :)
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i def see a big difference great job!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference!!!! Your face looks so much thinner Congratulations!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yes i can see it very well..NICE JOB!
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I definitely can see the difference! Keep up the good work!
  • sassyadavis32
    Options
    19 lbs since the first pic was taken (i was trying to do low-carb but realized it wasnt a diet that was sustainable). i started a healthy eating program (bodyforlife) 3 weeks ago and have only lost 3 lbs so far.
    [/quote]

I just wanted to give you some advice on a 'low-carb' diet... I'm gluten free (because I have celiac) Once I found out i was GF it was very hard to give everything up but the day I found out i quite eating gluten immediately. Of course I now eat GF substitutes for foods however those are not accessible everywhere you go! However... getting to my point... After the first month I lost 20 pounds and my cravings for carbs dropped dramatically! I'm not advising you go GF or that you give up carbs because carbs are very good for you, no matter what people say. It's just eating them in moderation :) I just had a baby, so I'm trying to loose my baby weight I gained during the pregnancy and the weight I was loosing before I had him. So I wish you luck and I I hope you do well with this new plan!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Looks great, can definitely tell the difference!
    I was feeling "iffy" myself about my small 4 pound weight loss,
    but today I fit back into my size 4 jeans, so I say, let's celebrate the changes! >:D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!