Hello everyone

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Mandi and I am new to this site. I have attempted to lose my extra weight many times before only too fall back into familiar and comfortable patterns. My goal by using this site is too establish consistency, and to hold myself accountable for my actions or lack there of. I have also never really had a network of support so I also hope that this stie will help me in that regard as well. My other inspirations for losing weight and getting healthier are my husband and my daughter. I want to be around for them as long as I possibly can be, and to do that, changes are definitley in order. So here I am, ready to do this!

Replies

• Lauralynn350
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I've only been a member for 1 week and I love it! By entering everything everyday, it has held me accountable. I find myself asking the question...."Is this really worth all those calories?"

Congratulations on your decision to be healthy!
  • sarahwls100609
    sarahwls100609 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I love this site and it's a great tool. I have had WLS and this is very useful to keep me accountable. Much luck with your journey. :):flowerforyou: