Hey everyone!

Options
Well after 2 kids, one who was born 12 weeks ago, I have 45 lbs to loose :( For the first time my husband has jumped on my new healthy way of eating. This makes my life soooo much easier. He has alway been a runner so weight was never an issue but 3 months ago he hurt his knee and is facing surgery so waching what he eats is a huge deal for him.
I am doing low cal, low fat and low sugar along with portion control- I measure and weigh everything. Also, logging everything on here really helps.

Cristina

Replies

• c5afwife
    Options
    Well after 2 kids, one who was born 12 weeks ago, I have 45 lbs to loose :( For the first time my husband has jumped on my new healthy way of eating. This makes my life soooo much easier. He has alway been a runner so weight was never an issue but 3 months ago he hurt his knee and is facing surgery so waching what he eats is a huge deal for him.
    I am doing low cal, low fat and low sugar along with portion control- I measure and weigh everything. Also, logging everything on here really helps.

Cristina
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you from a fellow "newbie!" MFP is addictive. You will love it!