I have ZERO calories left...

Options
How often do you have the exact calories. I wasn't even going to chart today just because I ate a lot of crap. I hope I can not eat tonight.....

At least I worked out today...a little.:frown:

Michelle

Replies

• Mattysmomma
    Options
    How often do you have the exact calories. I wasn't even going to chart today just because I ate a lot of crap. I hope I can not eat tonight.....

At least I worked out today...a little.:frown:

Michelle
  • thigdon
    Options
    Everyone has days like this every now and then. Tomorrows a new day:smile:
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    I am always over and I usually eat all my exercise calories too. When I first started I had to be strict but now that my metabolism is working again food is no longer teh enemy. Occasionally having a pig out day can even jump start your weight loss again. Have a healthy dinner and go easy on yourself.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    ... and sometimes one day out of 7, or 10, or 20 is actually good for the body! Your body will resist 'starvation mode' if it gets a good feed every once in a while! The 'Body for Life' program insists on one day a week of going over.....

Tomorrow is a new day! Or, right now is a new minute... you know what I mean!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    I am always over and I usually eat all my exercise calories too. When I first started I had to be strict but now that my metabolism is working again food is no longer teh enemy. Occasionally having a pig out day can even jump start your weight loss again. Have a healthy dinner and go easy on yourself.

I actually had a ok dinner. Turkey and mashed potatoes (no gravy!) I think it was just in a munching mood....
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I kinda like that thinking......good way not to feel like crap after a pig out.
  • mmgoodman
    Options
    Eatting healthy is actually a lot harder then it seems. I amnot meaning just eatting junk and over eatting. I am realizing what my problem is, untill I had some un healthy snacks all day incluing dinner my calories were only 980. I go see my dr tuesday and tell her about this. I truely believe this has slowed my metabolism down and now I need help to get it back up.
    Pigging out once a week is not a bad thing. I am not saying eating 1200 calories in snacks is smart, like I bought myself a dr pepper today. combos and corn nuts, this stuff will last me a few days but it was nice to have them. All week I have done great and where I have been watching my weight I am eating less of the snacke, I acutally ate less then the required amount. Tuesday will be my first weigh in:) I am actaully excited I feel like I have lost a lil weight, a lot of my pants are not as tight! But I also know that at first you can put on some weight muscle weight not fat weight which is a huge difference. Good luck to us all:smile::flowerforyou:
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    I usually have a weird amount of calories left, like 70 or something and I look at the food I have and am like "uh, nothing is under 100" LOL

I went waaaaay over yesterday. I went to the gym and burned 700 calories and I STILL went over... yeah i did bad but it was one day.
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    I usually have a weird amount of calories left, like 70 or something and I look at the food I have and am like "uh, nothing is under 100" LOL

I went waaaaay over yesterday. I went to the gym and burned 700 calories and I STILL went over... yeah i did bad but it was one day.

i really dont feel bad ne more! Thanks guys!
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    This is exactly why I LOVE this site!

Everyone on it really helps each other not to freak out and get really neurotic and miserable about what should be a really positive experience.

I am quite new to the whole thing and reading these forums regularly has given me more hope and positive thinking about weight loss than I've managed in a very long time.

Big love to you all.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    The reason I love this site is it convinces me to exercise each day. I have said in the past " I will jog for butter!" or " Will dance for bread!"

I have logged my snack at 3 pm and thought...I better get my butt to moving if I want a good dinner!

Of course I also have those days I go over, but it is with good nutritional foods.

Have a great night....no room for guilt here! Just for being here your life is better!

• kendallalissa
    Options
    What works for me is knowing that if I deny myself of too many things, I might end up getting fed up. So, I allow myself some "pig-out" days here and there. Fortunately, my bad days now were normal or semi-bad days back before I started eating healthy and being involved with MFP.
    98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    i've accidentally gone over my calories the past two days, not way over but still gone to the negatives
    :frown:

It would be great if the weather was nice enough. then i'd at least get more exercise walking, jogging, running etc. For some reason i dont feel up to using the new workout tape i bought.
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    The reason I love this site is it convinces me to exercise each day. I have said in the past " I will jog for butter!" or " Will dance for bread!"

I have logged my snack at 3 pm and thought...I better get my butt to moving if I want a good dinner!

Of course I also have those days I go over, but it is with good nutritional foods.

Have a great night....no room for guilt here! Just for being here your life is better!

when i am working out i think...oww i can put this in mfp. So i go even longer.