NSV :3

Options
it wasn't exactly today, but I've had these size 5 pants sitting in my closet for months, and the other day I decided I would see if they finally fit, I tried them on and.... THEY FIT! Like, not only did they fit, but they were baggy around my thighs, it was an amazing feeling, I truly cried in front of the mirror, tears, not sad tears, but the happiest tears imaginable.

Replies

• bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! clothing victories can feel so much better than scale victories because its this solid proof that your body has actually become smaller... feels so awesome! :)
  • efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    Fantastic NSV!! I definitely agree that the NSVs can feel better than a scale victory any day - they help us to really see those changes that are taking place. :)
    500123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i am sooo happy for u! i cant wait till i am feeling the way u did when u put on those pants.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!