Since weight reduction I've noticed...

Options
I've lost 7.5 pounds and already I have more energy. And I'd like to say, "what sciatica?" I can button my jackets for work, my shoes are getting too big, I sleep better...the entire night! I never thought 7.5 pounds would do that. I am amazed. Looking forward to reporting more observations down my long path of multiple tens of pounds!

Replies

• bluegold12
    Options
    that sounds like awesome progress :)
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    I lost a shoe size too when I lost my 16 pounds. My rings are too big. My Achilles tendons don't hurt as much anymore. My head isn't so heavy to hold up anymore! LOL!
  • dcfl2012
    Options
    "Lift up" the weight you loss...you will be amazed! Ironically, I work @ a Fitness/Wellness center and one (of the many) Trainers had wonderful success w/ a client-she lost 50lbs. He MADE her lift a 50 lb weight...and made her carry it around for awhile. Its amazing when you hold the weight...YOU ACCOMPLISHED THAT! GREAT JOB !!!! :):):)
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Everyone thought I was going crazy telling them my shoes were getting too big....I'm glad I am not the only one!
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited for you!! Congrats on your success! Isn't it great to notice that, while it's nice to weigh less, there are so many other awesome benefits to being healthy :)
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My shoes got too big too!! :)
    When I told my friends they're like "your shoes can't be too big, your bones don't shrink".
  • bluegold12
    Options
    I lost a shoe size too when I lost my 16 pounds.

That's hilarious :) lol.
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    I only lost half a shoe size, but I only lost 5 lbs. too lol. I also noticed I'm less prone to ankle pain when I walk or stand a lot. It's great to be pain-free! My hair got healthier as well.
  • poweroffrisky
    Options
    OMG SHOES! Lol I was just saying this about my sneakers the other day! The ones I workout in now my feet sorta slide around in them and I think I need to get some new ones :) glad we aren't crazy!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    "Lift up" the weight you loss...you will be amazed! Ironically, I work @ a Fitness/Wellness center and one (of the many) Trainers had wonderful success w/ a client-she lost 50lbs. He MADE her lift a 50 lb weight...and made her carry it around for awhile. Its amazing when you hold the weight...YOU ACCOMPLISHED THAT! GREAT JOB !!!! :):):)

that is an awesome idea.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!