Jan ran for the first time at 6.0 on the treadmill

Options
I've been dieting forever but this time i am truly commited to getting to the finish line. I only started a steady excercise routine last tues (i also just signed up to this amazing site on tues and really really dieting on tues as well) and today i decided to end my treamill workout by trying to run at 6.0 (i was inspired by the biggest loser this week bob made them run at 6.0 for 30 seconds) so i cranked the speed up to 6.0 and was able to run for a little over a minute and a half. omg i feel so good my heart is racing i am sweating and i have never been more pumped after a workout i mean i cant stop smiling :laugh: now to keep it up but boy am i happy. and i have to say i kind of am inspired to end all my workouts on the treadmill like that :drinker: maybe at some point when i am walking i can increase the spead and be able to go more than a minute and a half at 6.0 speed :bigsmile: the support here is so great and this site is really motivating me to keep it up.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've been dieting forever but this time i am truly commited to getting to the finish line. I only started a steady excercise routine last tues (i also just signed up to this amazing site on tues and really really dieting on tues as well) and today i decided to end my treamill workout by trying to run at 6.0 (i was inspired by the biggest loser this week bob made them run at 6.0 for 30 seconds) so i cranked the speed up to 6.0 and was able to run for a little over a minute and a half. omg i feel so good my heart is racing i am sweating and i have never been more pumped after a workout i mean i cant stop smiling :laugh: now to keep it up but boy am i happy. and i have to say i kind of am inspired to end all my workouts on the treadmill like that :drinker: maybe at some point when i am walking i can increase the spead and be able to go more than a minute and a half at 6.0 speed :bigsmile: the support here is so great and this site is really motivating me to keep it up.:flowerforyou:
  • adamk0324
    Options
    i am so proud of u great job keep up the good work.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! Not sure if I'll ever get to that with these knees but I can still do a happy dance for you!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Good job! I bet if you ran outside you'd find that your pace is even better! :happy:

~Leash
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good job! Your on your way to a new you!! :flowerforyou:
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    awwww thank you all so much you have no idea how much it means to have support and be able to tell people what i have accomplished i mean this is the best thing i have ever done signing up for this site. :flowerforyou: i think it is what is actually keeping me committed to my workouts because i dotn want to disappoint anyone on here or for once myself :wink:

unfortunetly leash in nyc its a snowy icy mess outside so i cant walk or run plus i prefer my home treadmill cause its in front of the tv with vcr and dvd so it totally makes the time on that horrid but wonferful machine more bearable (spell? lol) but when the weather becomes nicer i have made the commitment today to get outside and go on my bicycle i will go to the park where there is a great long path with hills and i am actually looking foward to it (and i have a friend who likes to bike but if she cant come with me i will still go)

But today im just going to go with the high i am feeling from that 6.0 speed :bigsmile: