Never Thought I'd Think This But......

Options
I actually want water!
Can you believe it? I always hated water and craved Pepsi. But just a few minutes ago the thought crossed my mind...."Man I could go for some water right now." Crazy crazy stuff.

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I actually want water!
    Can you believe it? I always hated water and craved Pepsi. But just a few minutes ago the thought crossed my mind...."Man I could go for some water right now." Crazy crazy stuff.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I drink so much water, I could float a boat every time I wee wee
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Ya, when I first started this, I had to force myself to drink water. At the beginning all I could get down was about 3 cups a day. I finally reached my 8 cups and now I know I'm well past that. It's just strange that I would begin to want it, not just need it.
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    I know. I actually drink all my water and then some these days. I had a hard time with it at first but 8 glasses is not too hard
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Ya, when I first started this, I had to force myself to drink water. At the beginning all I could get down was about 3 cups a day. I finally reached my 8 cups and now I know I'm well past that. It's just strange that I would begin to want it, not just need it.
    I remember it well!:wink::bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

YIPPEE for yet another water drinker that's now converted & enjoys it! Great stuff for ya, that's for sure:bigsmile: :drinker:

FC:heart:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I get 15-24 cups a day depending on the day and the weather. In summer maybe more. My body craves it and I feel yucky when I have too little. I should be drinking 24 daily as that is what my Dr. said but sometimes it's just not feasible. I try though!:bigsmile:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm, water. I've always been a water drinker (even as a kid). I can't imagine anything more refreshing than a big glass of ice water. Sometimes, after I drink something else I still have to "wash it down" with a glass of water. :drinker: