SCALES???

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm looking at buying a bathroom scale and I really want to make sure that the one I buy is very accurate. What scales do you recommend or not recommend?!

Thanks!

Replies

• k3lly89
    k3lly89 Posts: 67
    Options
    I've got digital and they seem to be pretty accurate :)
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I've got digital and they seem to be pretty accurate :)

That is what I have too and I like it alot.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Healthometer = ungood. stay away.
  • mollymoo89
    Options

Haha thanks!
  • juggalotus
    Options

I have had my health o meter for over a year. I love it. It's very accurate. Gives me the same weight as my dr's scale.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

that's the one that my friend has, thus the one I use... damn.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i have the weight watchers scale. i purchased it at walmart. it is a digital scale and also can track your water percentage and body fat percentage. I love it!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

that's the one that my friend has, thus the one I use... damn.

very accurate when working, i'll admit. for me, once the battery needed replaced it was game over. didn't last more than a week between battery changes. accurate though. but i don't have $5 a week sitting around for a new battery!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    i have the weight watchers scale. i purchased it at walmart. it is a digital scale and also can track your water percentage and body fat percentage. I love it!

How much was this and is it pretty accurate??
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    Aww I love my health-o-meter. The battery has lasted be well over two years and still going strong. I think it's pretty accurate too.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That's what I have had for many years and it's been good to me. Mine only goes to the .5 lb and I'd love one of those that tells you to .1lb.
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    I have a healthometer as well and haven't had any issues with it. as long as its consistent throughtout the process I am ok with that. I check when I go to the gym as well (gym has me about 3 pounds heavier than my scale at home - but they both move pretty consistantly). Although the brand at my gym is a healthometer as well lol.
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have this one http://www.eatsmartproducts.com/products, the precision digital bathroom scale - loving it so far, and it came with a tape measure for easy body part measurements!