50+ pounds gone! (picture)

Options
ShinyFraga
ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
I am by no means done with this weight loss thing, but I just wanted to share my success so far. At my heaviest weight I was 273 pounds. SCARY! Today I am 216. (I started MFP at 262.2) I believe the "before" part of this picture was taken when I was at my heaviest, and I never realized how big I actually looked until I started going through pictures to make a before and after picture. I am very proud of myself, and I can't wait to post another one of these when I've lost another 50+ pounds! :smile:

now here's hoping this works right...

316461_10150320386738763_689203762_8187115_1628519413_n.jpg

Replies

• ohmissemily
    ohmissemily Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! keep it up, your gonna be at your goal before you even know it! :D
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I can really see the difference! Keep up the good work :)
  • loufelleE
    loufelleE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Now I'm more determine to work harder. By the way, how long did it take you to get to 216?
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    wow you look amazing, congratulations, what an achievement!
  • ShinyFraga
    Options
    Awesome! Now I'm more determine to work harder. By the way, how long did it take you to get to 216?
    I started MFP on May 2 of this year at 262.2 pounds. So it took me just shy of 23 weeks to lose 46 pounds, and the 11 I lost before starting MFP I really didn't keep track of, so I'm not sure on that part.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You look so great!

AWESOME JOB!

oh and the baby is adorable :)
  • ShinyFraga
    Options
    oh and the baby is adorable :)
    thanks! I think so too! :smile:
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well done! Your hard work is definitely paying off.
  • BarbaraRuth1234
    Options
    What good news. Keep it up and I'm right behind you!
  • Scarl3tt
    Options
    Cogradulations huge accomplishment! Keep it up!
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Your arms and shoulders are SO MUCH THINNER! Good for you pushing through for 50 pounds. I have NO doubt you will madge it another 50 and I look foreward to seeing ythose pics too. As of right now, though, you look much more fit and healthy. Your waist is looking great too.
  • duffydog1
    duffydog1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - keep it up!
  • t_jordan
    Options
    You look great?:love:
  • poweroffrisky
    Options
    Holy wow!!!! That's incredible! You look fantastic! Keep it up!
  • ShinyFraga
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am feeling so much better about myself after seeing the comparison of these photos. Can't believe I've accomplished so much already! It feels awesome!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! Excellent!!!! :)
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    SO proud of you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an accomplishment!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    You are doing fabulous work!!!! You look so great! The next part of the journey is at your fingertips! You will do this. I can't wait to see your final results. :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    What a massive difference! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!