Glucosamine and Condroitin

Options
AmyNVegas
AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
Hope I spelled those right:wink: Anyone take a good glucosamine and condroitin supplement? I was drinking Monavie but I just can't afford it right now and I was told a good natural form of these should help my knees and ankles. I tried cheap ones before but they just made my legs swell. Thanks!!:bigsmile:

Amy:bigsmile:
118984.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    Options
    Hope I spelled those right:wink: Anyone take a good glucosamine and condroitin supplement? I was drinking Monavie but I just can't afford it right now and I was told a good natural form of these should help my knees and ankles. I tried cheap ones before but they just made my legs swell. Thanks!!:bigsmile:

118984.png
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My mom, grandma, and aunts SWEAR by it! You have to buy the vitamin with both, so be sure to read the label.

i take the supplement myself. (my ankles have not swollen. I have naturally large ankles :laugh: seriouly)

Good Luck.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Me too :laugh: any certain brand you found to be good?

118984.png
  • wizabugga
    wizabugga Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i used to drink mona vie too. i notice more of a difference when i just take a supplement though. my husband and i use nature's way brand and we like it. :flowerforyou:

123574.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter